Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hello I love being a Missionary:)

This week has been really good! So there is a lady that we are teaching her name is Lisa. She was in our area book as someone who had been taught like a year ago. Her record wasn't kept up very good and we didn't know much about her, Well we decided to go contact her and come to find out, she was baptized last year but never came to get confirmed! We had no idea! She is such a sweet lady. We have started re teaching her the lessons and we gave her the date of November 8 to be baptized again :) Pray for her! We are still teaching Eric Miller. We didn't know how interested he was so we kinda took a break from seeing him last week, And then he showed up at church!! we were so surprised! But he really liked it a lot :) He has a long way to go to make it to baptism but we are trying our best! We have been doing a lot of finding lately and we have been able to find a lot of new people to teach! This week a member took us to dinner and she took us down to the UT (University of Tennessee) campus and showed us lots of cool things there! Then she took us to a really fancy and expensive BBQ place that's on the River. It was so much fun :) I am loving my mission so much and I am learning more than I ever thought I would! I cant wait for all of you to come visit Tennessee :) I hope you all have a great week! :) Love Sister Leifson :

No comments:

Post a Comment