Monday, October 20, 2014

Hello

This week has been really busy! We were able to see a lot of people and also meet a lot of new people! We did a lot of tracting this week and we found some awesome potential people to start teaching :) So transfers are on Wednesday and I am going to be training a brand new missionary from the MTC :) :) im so excited!! Sister Clove had her departing interview on Saturday at the mission office. The Saturday before transfers they do a conference call with all the leadership of the mission plus the people who will be training and so we were at the mission office so President Griffin just let us sit in his office and be there for the call. It was just him and his assistants and us :) it was cool! Then he showed me who the new sisters were that were coming and asked me to pick the one I wanted haha im excited for her to be here! Its going to be really different for me to be with a companion who is younger than me in the mission, because I have always had companions that are older in the mission. I have had 3 companions go home while they were with me. So having sister clove be done and then getting someone brand new will be so different but im excited!! :) So most likely I will be staying in West Hills area until January which im really happy about :) This week we did a musical fireside with the Knox 1st ward and it went really good. Some people from Pellissippi ward came and I got to see them so that was fun :) Our investigators are doing good! Hopefully Lisa will be ready for Baptism in November! Rachel our ex communicated member finally came to church yesterday and she stayed the whole 3 hours :) I was so happy to see her there!! SO funny story for the week... My toilet in my bathroom broke and flooded my bathroom!!!... twice!!! the maintenance guy came and fixed it once and then last night it flooded again and it was like 10 30 and we had to call some members that live in the apartment under us and they came and helped us hahha it was so bad! so hopefully it will get fixed today! I am having so much fun out here :) I love my mission and all the people I have been able to meet :) I hope you all have a good week :) Love Sister Leifson :

No comments:

Post a Comment