Sunday, February 16, 2014

I HATE CHANGE

So this week was interesting... I knew that my companion Sister Ang would be going home today so i have been preparing to have a new companion and to lead my area. I had so many plans for my area and we have had so much progress this last week! yesterday we had the baptismal interviews for 5 baptisms on Feb 22 :) I was so excited to get my new companion and then we had a little surprise... I got a call from the assistants to the president and they said they were giving my area to the elders and that i was getting transferred. I literally cried because it was8:00pm and i didnt even get to say bye to any of my investigators! And i knew we had 5 baptisms on saturday and i wanted to go so bad! i was so sad! The assistants said i was getting transferred just to a different ward in my same Zone and District and guess who my companion is..? Sister Moser from the MTC haha and a Filipina i will be in a tri sum till the 26, that is when the real transfers is then i dont know where i will be going. But i recieved a tender mercy from the lord... President Lopez knew how much good we had done in our area and he knew we had weekly baptisms coming up and he texted me last night and said " sister Leifson i know how hard you have worked for those baptisms so i give you permission to attend their baptism on the 22 :) That never happens!!! I was so blessed :) i am so glad i will get to be there, I am excited to go to a new area but im a little nervous too but i am on the Lords time right now and i am willling to go where ever he needs me to. Thanks for all the support i have the best family ever!! 
Love Sister Leifson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment