Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Had a great Birthday

This week was crazy busy! So Monday we went to this place called the Biltmore house. it was so much fun! Sister Nelson left and it was so sad!! :( i love her so much! So we had the transfer meeting on Wednesday and i got my new companion. Her name is Sister Beckstead and she is from Idaho. She has actually only been out for 4 months... she came out with sister Johnson who i trained! she is really sweet i love her :) so we got some news this week about a change in our area. Right now we have us in Waynesville and a set of elders in Sylva and president called and told us that he is moving the Sylva elders out of our ward and that we would be talking over the entire ward. Its about 2 hours from one side of the ward to the other so it is a really big area, but that's okay! Im going to be super busy these next few weeks! but things in our area are going great!! So Ruth came to church yesterday and she will be getting baptized on Saturday :) she is so excited!! Also there is a LA family in the ward the Goldens that have 3 little boys who are 9 11 and 12 and they have started coming to church and they agreed to let us teach them the lessons and get them baptized :) we started the lessons yesterday and they are really excited. We are hoping to get them baptized this month :) So George is doing so good! He has taken us out to eat like 4 times this week haha he wanted to take me out to celebrate my birthday on Saturday so he told me to pick where ever i wanted and i picked this little pizza place on main street and he was so mad at me because he wanted to take me somewhere fancy and expensive, but he knows im not the fancy type :) he always teases me because im so plain and picky but he loves me :) Tonight a family in the ward are having me over for cheesecake and ice cream to celebrate my birthday :) It was not very fun having my birthday on fast sunday haha but that's okay! Also the elders in my district made me a cake so i celebrated on Friday as well. It was a good birthday weekend :) thanks to everyone at home for the birthday wishes and cards! it meant a lot! i am so happy to be here in the Waynesville ward! it is such a great place to serve! i love my mission so much and i am so happy to be out here! Thanks for all the love and support! Love Sister Leifson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment