Thursday, October 31, 2013

Hey Everyone! Life at the MTC is great :) The first few days were horrible but once you make it to Sunday your good :) My companions name is sister Moser. She so cute and nice. Shes has been really patient with me. I have 9 people in my district. 7 sisters and 2 elders. They are great! my zone is full of Tongans and Polynesians haha so they can get pretty crazy but they are super nice! My mission President is President Capik. Hes super strict but also really nice. Hes great! The language is probably the hardest thing about the MTC right now. You learn so much so fast so its hard to remember it all. We have already learned all our greetings, how to share your testimony, how to share a scripture and how to pray. its amazing how fast you can learn when you have the spirit helping you. My teachers name is Borther Hong. He server a mission in Bacolod from 2010-2012 so he knows what hes doing. We have already had to teach out first investigator Cherry Mae 4 lessons in Hiligaynon (Ilonggo) so thats pretty scary but its a good learning experience. The MTC is so busy.. you literally have no time to do anything for yourself, your whole day from 6:30 -9:30 is planned out for you. But its good to be on a schedule. I am so glad im here! I got the shoes for sister Kumar the one from Fiji. She was so happy!! it was the cutest thing ever :) after she put them on she said to me.." Sister Leifson you're the nicest sister in this whole country!" hahah i love her so much :) I have been getting so much mail and packages. My district cant believe how many people i have write me and send me stuff. I always share all the candy and stuff i get so they look forward to the mail to see what i get everyday! its so fun. Well i just want you to know that it is such a privilege to be representing Jesus Christ and to be out here on a mission. I know this is where i need to be and im so greatful for all the help i got to get me here. I have the best family and friends in the world! i miss you all so much! Hope to hear from you soon! Love Sister Leifson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment