Monday, September 15, 2014

Transfer week

This week was transfers and I got a new companion! Her name is Sister Clove and she is from St George. She goes home in 5 weeks... so then I will be getting another new companion! She is a really really good missionary! Sister Roundy went to a place about30 minutes from me called Chilhowee. I think she will really like it there! 2 of my past companions went home this transfer. Sister Sellers and Sister Gotchy. I will miss them so much :( Also our Sister training leaders area just got moved to Pellissippi ward so now when I go on exchanges there I will get to go to my old area and see all the people there :) im so excited for that! We also got two new elders. We got Elder Babbit and he goes home in Dec. and Elder Beard and he is brand new from the MTC! They are going to be really good to work with! This past week we have just been trying to organize our area.. it has had a lot of different missionaries so the area isn't organized in a good way so we have been working on that. We don't have a ton of people to teach right now, but we are working on finding new investigators! We are trying to work with the ward to get them excited about missionary work. Our new ward mission leader is awesome. This week we got to go to the Tennessee Valley Fair. Its pretty much like the county fair but its 13 days long. They had like a craft fair thing and our stake had a booth at it. We had a lot of success from it! It was really fun to go to that. Other than that its been a pretty slow week, but its been good. I hope you all have a good week! Thanks for all the love and support! :) Love Sister Leifson :) This is Sister Sellers she has been with Linzi since April. they have become good friends, they will miss each other. Sister Sellers had her Homecoming the same day as her brothers Farewell How Awesome.. Great Parents...

No comments:

Post a Comment