Monday, June 16, 2014

9 Month Mark

This week was great! We taught David and Bethany and David wants to get baptized the first weekend in July and Bethany is not quite ready yet! But we have only been teaching them for a month so they are moving really fast so we feel good about them waiting till July! Just keep praying for them :) They have been to Church 5 times in a row! they are great! Yesterday we had 4 investigators at Church and 3 Less actives that haven't been in the last 6 months! it was awesome :) I love this ward so much! So big news for the week....... Its transfers on Wednesday and Sister Sellers is leaving and im getting TWO new companions!!! I really really really dislike trios but I don't really have a choice haha trios are definitely the test of my mission considering this is my 3rd one.. Hopefully it goes good tho! Im excited to see who they will be! Im a little nervous to lead this area because Im awful with directions and I don't know how to get anywhere but im sure we will be fine! haha I just am hoping and praying that I don't have to drive! So this week we had our exit interview interviews with President and Sister Irion because they are leaving on July 1st :( im gonna miss them so much! This will be Mission President #3 so I think I will be fine! haha We got to watch a slide show of pictures of President and Sister Griffin and they look so nice! They are bringing 3 daughters with them! They are 8, 13 and 16! Other than that things here are going great! I hope I stay in this area for a long time! I love Tennessee :) Oh funny story... this week it was raining really hard and we were leaving our recent converts house and she lives in a trailer and there was like 4 wooden stairs and I took one step and didn't realize how slippery they were and slid down all four stairs!! My skirt was covered in mud and I have a huge bruise on my butt! it hurt so bad haha but it was pretty funny! I hope everyone had a happy fathers day! :) I love you all :)
Love Sister Leifson :)

No comments:

Post a Comment