Thursday, November 28, 2013

to me Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving :) Wish i was home to eat some turkey.. but thanks mom for the rolls :) so my week was good! being sister training leader is really hard tho.. i feel like im babysitting all the time haha everytime were in class or having study time someone comes in and says they need to talk to us, or someone is lost, or companions aren't getting along. Then is our job to go find them and help them. It has been a really good experience tho.. it has taught me a lot of patience and taught me how to love everyone! So got my flight plans the other day, i leave Monday December 2nd at 3:30am. my flight leaves SLC at 7:30am and then i fly to Detroit MI and arrive at 12:50 pm then leave there at 3:35 pm and arrive in the Philippines at 12:10am so like 19 hours later... i will arrive at Bacolod at 5:50 am on December 4th im so nervous!! Im so sad to say bye to my district and my new zone.. its going to be so hard! But im excited to finally get there and see what its like. I got alot of letters from travis he seems to be doing so good! Well i hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving :) Tell the brothers i say hi and that it would be nice to hear from one of them! I did hear from jordan but he did the dear elder wrong so it came to my email.. teach them how to do it. I have a fun day planned, We are going to a devotional and one of the 12 apostles are speaking to us :) then we are doing a huge service project, were making 350,000 dry soup bags to send out. They said that the news and stuff are going to be here so maybe you will see me! Well i dont have much time.. my p-day got messed up because of Thanksgiving but please tell everyone i say hi and that i miss them! We watched a mormon message video the other night called i am a child of God and its just a bunch of little kids singing and i just started bawling because it made me miss Boston and Nash.. It is so hard to not see little kids anywhere. Thats going to be really hard for me when i get to the Philippines. Well i want you all to know how grateful i am for you. There is so many people who have helped me get to where i am right now and im so thankful for all of you! This has seriously been the best experience of my life! Its super hard, but its so rewarding! Im so grateful for this Gospel and all it has done for me in my life. Im so grateful for the wonderful family and friends i have to support me. Especially my mom :) She has been so good to help me with whatever i need! I love her so much! Thanks again for all you have done! I love you all and hope to hear from you soon! :) Next letter will be from the Philippines im just not sure what day yet! Happy Thanksgiving!! :) Kabalo ako nga matuod ang Simbahan Ni JesuKristo, Kabalo ako nga propeta Si Joseph Smith sulat ang Libro Ni Mormon. Kabalo ako nga pagpalanga Ang Dios naton. Sa nalan Ni JesuKristo, Amen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment